Friday, September 25, 2020

Pictures from July, Aug, 2020

Tatum playing with Snails while waiting for the parade to start.
I took her to the July 4th St. George Parade and she found snails to play with.
Tatum playing at Nana's  It is so nice to see her and Connor on more of a regular basis.
This is the doll that Kortney insisted she did not have at her house.  HAHAHA  Look what she found.  I'm just glad she has been found because I thought i'd lost her.

As of July of 2020, Kami and her family have moved down to St. George and we are so excited!!! Tatum and I go on adventures every time we can.
This is a house on some property in Oklahoma that Cody and Kortney bought, besides the one they have been redoing from the studs out.  Can't wait to go to Oklahoma and see their other life and soon to be more permanent home.  Since they have bought into a Napa Store.

 Flowers that Gayle and Paul Neuenshwander sent to us.  Gayle has been so sweet to be there in every way. She came to the hotel we were staying the day after my Surgery in March with goodies.  She has sent me treats and much encouragement.  She is such a dear friend since High School.

No comments:

Retired Life Begins

Retired Life Begins

My man and me

My man and me

our family

our family