Friday, September 25, 2020

Misc. pictures Not previously included 2020

 I  may be doing duplicates and same stories.  I haven't been able to load pictures on my blog so, sorry if these few months are messed up. 

On May 2nd When we Went up North and Kami Shaved my head ... Hello Baldness.  Looking back, I have actually enjoyed how simple it has made my life.
Kortney is such an amazing Mom, Wife, Daughter,  Her school put this sign in her yard
Our Denmark Friends we still keep in touch with and Love,  Marianne and Jens'ola
oldest grandson Wyatt with Girl friend JoLee
Connor's 13th birthday May 2nd, the day my head got shaved.


Newly shaved Chemo Head.  My hair started falling out like crazy right before my 2nd treatment.


 First of all, We have been dealing with Covid and of course, my Chemo and Cancer treatment since April to July29.  I have now finished Chemo and feel like a new person. I am feeling better and better every day.  I will now only need Labs to monitor my Cancer markers,  I really feel I can put this Cancer time behind me and I am so grateful for all the blessings and miracles in my life.

My Dear husband has been there every minute for me.   I have had so many friends new and old there for me.  I feel so much healthier than I have for ages.  Probably even before I was Diagnosed.

No comments:

Retired Life Begins

Retired Life Begins

My man and me

My man and me

our family

our family