Friday, September 25, 2020

Catch up pictures April, May and June 2020

Our front area is very soothing to me
Our back yard is a work in progress .  I love the stepping stones.
Toys from the past brought our of storage.
Mom Told made this cradle and baby doll
 These are Abbi's Twins growing so fast.  Matthew and Calvin COX

Cody's  Leg injury while working on their Oklahoma home.  He makes me so nervous how like a Bull in a China Cabinet he is.  IT healed remarkably well without anything but Kortney's  medical treatment.

I painted these for our patio wall .  They were originally stepping stones at our DIXIE DOWNS 135 Garden,   Now they have been repurposed for our Vista Ridge Home.
Our little windmill palm we have named, "Milly"

Last few pictures of me with hair like I used to have 
Carol Kartchner gave us this beautiful Easter Lily 
I have received so many cards and well wishes while going through all my health issues and Chemo , surgeries etc. etc. so grateful for all the support, prayers and love that We have felt.
 

No comments:

Retired Life Begins

Retired Life Begins

My man and me

My man and me

our family

our family