Thursday, September 24, 2020

Misc. Pictures

This is how we spend New Year's Eve.  Old Farts US
Our Patio getting Cute
What I looked like before starting Chemo

 I haven't been able to download pictures for a long time.  My smart computer literate Daughter, Kami, came and helped me figure out what I had to do.. which is download all my pictures from Safari to Google for my blog.  YAY!!! now I am back in business.

THis is my grandkids necklace that Kami got me for Christmas. I love it.
Roger had a total hip done which almost killed him because his kidney's failed .  He was in a world of hurt for a long time but has improved and His Kidney's started functioning again .

 I found this cute picture of Connor when he was about 1 .  I had to add this one.

No comments:

Retired Life Begins

Retired Life Begins

My man and me

My man and me

our family

our family