Thursday, September 24, 2020

Misc Pictures added from Jan.2020 to April 2020

 

This little DIVA TATUM playing in her Mom's Make-up  Taken March 2020 after she turned 6

I have been painting Rocks while having chemo to keep occupied when I felt better . Nancy Challed and Debbie Bucanhan  sent me paints and Rocks.  I have had so much support from Friends and Family during these horrible times.
This was what I made for our Anniversary Dinner .  HAPPY 51 years even though Im in Cancer Treatment and dealing with Covid 19
Found Tons of Cabbage Patch figurines from the girls toy stuff , now grandkids playing with them.  Anyway Tatam, Adyson and Sierra are far past this stage.  They never really played with them much.

These are crocheted items ,my Mom made.  Kami was Blessed in THese.  Now, Kami has turned into a Crocheting pro and I'm not able to help her.  MOM!!!! Where are you when I need you??

Note from Tatum when I was in Hospital.

No comments:

Retired Life Begins

Retired Life Begins

My man and me

My man and me

our family

our family