Friday, September 25, 2020

Continuation of pictures catch up 2020

 I have received Flowers, cards, treats, and love and prayers from so many people.  I am totally overwhelmed and grateful for the support.  LOVE TO ALL!!!

our Friends newborn Triplet girls.  Kami Made them hats and booties, Gwyn, Claire and Lucy.
Tatum's Kindergarten graduation
Flowers sent to me from WenDee Russon who has always been such a dear Friend
Sierra playing with Hair color.  She is studying Cosmotology and pharmacy while still in High school and will graduate early.  LOVE THIS GIRL. She calls and face times me all the time and I love talking to here and keeping up with her busy and crazy life.  I have a great bond with this sweet girl, we talk about everything. She is so adorable and loving.
Last day of Chemo  July 29th 2020
Crocheted  items for the the triplets.
Devastating sudden death of our Dear Friend Janelle Bartlome' who we knew from our Glenmoor 4th ward.  She died suddenly from a brain bleed  on July 10th 2020 and I still cannot believe she is gone.  Leaving behind her husband and 4 boys age 19, 16, 14, and 12 .  SOOOOO Sad. I love this lady so much.
Abbi and kids at the cemetery where Mom and Dad are buried.

No comments:

Retired Life Begins

Retired Life Begins

My man and me

My man and me

our family

our family