Friday, September 25, 2020

Getting caught up to Sept. 2020

 My Friend , MAROLYN MILLS CONDIE, from X-ray school a million years ago came to St. George and Took me to The Show, "Joseph Technicolor Coat of many colors."     I feel bad we didn't even get one picture of us.  She visited and we caught up right where we left off so many years ago.  We reconnected while we both worked at the Riverton Hospital, She in Mammo an Me in Instacare/Kidscare.


Another Friend who has been such a blessing is Claudia Kriepal who has become my CHEMO Buddy.  We started on the same day with the same Chemo Drugs.  We got to be good friends and it has continued.  She lives in IVINS and have enjoyed the relationship of her and her husband John.



Judy and Randy celebrated their 50 wedding anniversary , Im one of her bridesmaids
Wyatt and JoLee at his friends wedding.


picture day

my hair is starting to grow back, This is Sept.15

hope it stays silver and white.

at tournaquit park 

HERE IS THE FRONT SIDE

Kami's crocheted Tooth fairy  from the back


Tatum starting 1st grade in St. George  at her new gradeschool


down town St. George Water fun with Tatum. We go to parks and splash pads lots of it.




Look at this amazing gift from my friends and co workers at Southridge Instacare.  I was totally overwhelmed when Lindsi and Kilee drove all the way down and back the same day to present this for me as a surprise and SURPRISED I was the back is a soft minky soft put together by Michelle Bump and squares are all personalized from all the Doc's and friends I Worked with.  Soooo Special.




More adventures with this little hiker who is a joy to be around.   We love having these Family members close.  Also , Tom and Mollie have moved down here too.  Or will be when they organize their other 4 homes.  they are constantly on the go.

No comments:

Retired Life Begins

Retired Life Begins

My man and me

My man and me

our family

our family