Saturday, May 11, 2019

Goodbye, My beautiful sister Jan.23-28 2019

 This is a picture when Lola Was more herself taken at Roger's retirement party. A few years back. Always happy and helpful , looking out for other's before thinking of herself.

 We were able to spend a lot of time with her and Ron in her declining months.  She got real bad in August 2018 but had been dealing with this horrible disease for more than 20 years.
 All her kids and daughters and Sons -in-law were so supportive, Missy making this quilt that was buried with her.  She also finished the Quilts that Lola was unable to finish for each one of her grandkids.  The viewing was amazing with tons of people  coming to show their love.
 This is what's left of the Sam and Vivian Pyne Siblings.  So sad.  Love my brothers and now the oldest.
 These are the quilts that Lola designed and made for her grandchildren.



Good-Bye until we meet again.  My sister, my mentor , my teacher, my caregiver my whole life as a child and as an adult.

No comments:

Retired Life Begins

Retired Life Begins

My man and me

My man and me

our family

our family