Thursday, February 14, 2019

JANUARY 2019 All other posts now in my 2018 Book

This post will be my first one for the new book,  I have loved putting all my pictures and posts in a hard back book for all to read.

The NEW Year brought the end of my Sister LOLA LISTON's life here on earth.  She has been getting weaker and weaker and her quality of life was non existent.  On the 23rd of January, her hospice team prepared her to transition from this life by taking life sustaining meds off of her.

SHE had made this decision and was completely comfortable with the outcome.  We are spent as much time as we could with her which will always be a blessing.  It has been so hard to say Good-Bye to my one and only sister who has been by my side from the moment I came into this world.  Now I have to go on without her.

She passed away peacefully on Jan. 23rd Wednesday about 2:00 pm in the afternoon surrounded by her loving family.  The funeral and all activities celebrating her life was absolutely perfect.!!! the Spirit was so strong and we gathered as family and loved ones to bid her farewell.  I will post the pictures of this occasion soon.

As far as our move, we are making progress slowly but surely.  Morris is doing as well as he can but everything takes much longer.  His short term memory is a concern as it seems to be getting somewhat worse.  We need to get him back on the treadmill everyday which has been interrupted by all the other activities.  I am loving it down here although it has been an unusually cold Jan and Feb.

We are coming up on the time when everything went to pieces last year.  This year , we were ask to perform a couples waltz but it just isn't happening.  Today I am doing the line dancing number without him but we have been going to exercise class at Dixie Downs.

Have not sold Dixie Downs but need to so we can continue to get out of debt.  Hopefully this year will mark the time to be debt free.  THAT IT OUR GOAL!!

No comments:

Retired Life Begins

Retired Life Begins

My man and me

My man and me

our family

our family