Sunday, November 24, 2019

SPRING,SUMMER, FALL 2019

A year ago at this time we were just getting ready to sell our South Jordan Home.  Which we did in December.  We have lived here for almost a year and can't believe how the time has gone by so quickly.  Let's see if i can Load up some photos of these past months.  I think my last post was about my sister , Lola.  I miss her so much and think about her very often.





These are some pictures from way back to remember My siblings who have moved on.  Becky Jensen   Haney sent them to me from Uncle Dick's old slides.  So fun to remember Lola and I making mud pies in the back yard when we lived on Main Street.
 My new laundry room art work done my ME cause nothing else matched
  Connor and Tatum came for Spring Break we went Hiking and swimming and had a great time
 my super hero Connor
 our new front yard
 Having a fun hike with Roger and Chris
 


 I painted the above picture to match the one I had previously in same color scheme, I Love My Laundry room , Its full of sunny yellow joy.
 Love these two sweeties
 A petting place we went to up north
 Who says we don't look alike.  This is a picture right after Wyatt was born .  We have the same smiles
 Hated leaving this in our South Jordan Home so i figured something else out you'll see later
 Krissy and her girls Lydia and Samantha came for a fun visit.  We see more people since we live here than we ever did in South Jordan
 Connor graduating from 6th grade with his look a like Dad, JOHN
 Wyatt and Sara are such a cute couple
 Kami is a crochetting crazy.. She makes the neatest things. SUCH TALANT
 My Beach Scene I painted , for part of my Laundry Room
 I painted this for Sierra.  She is a cactus lover now.
 Love this Beautiful 16 year old
 THIS IS ME... I always think I look better until I see a picture ..ugggg
 Sierra Saige Greene age 16
 Adyson Jade Greene age 19
 I downsized my photos put them on a metal smaller tree.
 put the immediate family on the quilt tree Kortney Made.  Now I feel better seeing my people.
 Lindsi Robinson and her daughter's Kilee and Emily came down, we went to a session together.
 Oh Wow!!! Tatum is in Kindergarten
 and Connor is in 7th Grade.  He dresses Like his Poppy did when he was that age.
 Tatum wanted to be a unicorn for Halloween, So i made her a costume just like this.
 In Oct. 2019 we had a week of great fun with the Sibs and family ... So FUN
 Mel and Michelle are the best Hostesses ever and we did so many fun things and bonded.
 Love these cuties.  Some day they will move to Oklahoma where they are fixing up a home and buying a business.  I'm excited for them but can't imagine them being out of state.
 NANA ISNT"T  MY FIRST NAME BUT IT IS MY FAVORITE NAME.
 This little girl is such a fun child to watch grow even though she drives her Mom CRAZY
 Here she is in her Unicorn Costume I made her at her school Parade.
 My friend from Sugarhouse came to town and we went on a fun Hike.  Denise Smith
 This girl has lost two bottom teeth and now another one and she is not even 6 yet
 Her Kindergarten Picture that I Love... TATUM ELIZA GREEN AGE 5








MY MIRACLE MAN THAT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT... WE NEVER TAKE FOR GRANTED WHAT HE WENT THROUGH in 2018  and give thanks daily that we can still be together and have celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary.  LOVE MY MOEY SO MUCH!!!!!
We Love  living down here where life is so much more simple.  We are settled into our ward and neighborhood and Appreciate each new day.



No comments:

Retired Life Begins

Retired Life Begins

My man and me

My man and me

our family

our family